+1 tag for Google Plus

Saturday 8 October 2011

Project with a Fellow VFX Artist - Work In Progress v06

So I am in London for 5 months, working for an ongoing film that needed more manpower.


My mentor, a fellow visual effect artist, is also here at Framestore in London. A few of us know him, so we met up. He has been working hard at mastering the saxophone. Here's his blog (http://wolfbrother.blogspot.com/).


When I knew he was so passionate about music, I suggested to do something together with him. We plan to do a song together. I'll sequence the tracks for him and he'll play his saxophone over the tracks.


Here's the progress on my part. 


How Am I Supposed To Live Without You - WIP V06 by patrickwoo


This is done with FL Studio, with my Korg Nanokey 2. Sounds were taken from the Korg M1 Le soft synth and FL Studios built-in sounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment