+1 tag for Google Plus

Monday 19 December 2011

Working While Listening to East West Videos

I am at work doing my job and listening to the EastWest Quantum Leap SoundsOnline Tutorials channel on Youtube.com.

There are lots of tutorials there and demonstration of their different sample libraries.

So whether you alread own the products or just wanting to have a listen to some of the sounds, or just looking for a deeper understanding of the kind of work that's put into creating instruments, this is definitely a place worth checking out.

I've been having some fun with the instruments and laying down some sketch tracks with EastWest Complete Composer's Collection at home, so I am looking for resources so I can learn how to use it better, and to its fullest potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment